All Cotton Mattress by Royal Pedic
Royal Pedic's traditional 8 1/2"- 9" thick, hand tufted mattress is orthopedic firm in its support, and is considered their firmest mattress when used without one of their pillowtop pads. Please call us for pricing and more information.
The Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattress features their double heat tempered, Royal-Flex® 704i Innerspring System designed in Switzerland. The innerspring unit contains 85% more coils than is standard. The coils in the mattress are open ended, unknotted, six turn coils providing more flexibility, which means greater sensitivity to body contours, overall body support and relaxation.
The skilled craftsmen hand layer the staple cotton padding on each side of the innerspring unit to ensure a consistent, supportive sleeping surface. Over 50 pounds of pre-compressed staple cotton go into making a king size Royal-Pedic All Cotton Mattress! No polyurethane foam padding is in the mattress, so you have lasting support for your body and a healthier sleeping environment.
The inner cotton padding is encased in their luxurious Belgian 100% cotton ticking, which ventilates body heat. Unlike polyester fabrics found on many brands of mattresses, our cotton ticking is non slippery, keeping the pillowtop pads in place to help prevent shifting.
The mattress is hand tufted the old fashioned way with European tufting straps to further pre-compress the cotton padding for orthopedic back support. They do not use buttons to tuft their mattresses because buttons have a tendency to turn on their side creating an uncomfortable sleeping surface.
T-Spring Side Supports are installed around the perimeter of the spring system to provide edge firmness and support.
Prices starting at:
1. Belgian Cotton Ticking ventilates body heat and provides luxurious feel.
2. Hand tufting with European tufting straps the old-fashioned way to pre-compress the cotton padding for improved orthopedic back support and to minimize body impressions. No buttons to dig into your ribs, or pop off causing the padding to shift and lump up.
3. Generous layers of staple cotton padding are healthy, firm and long lasting. No polyurethane foam, so durability is greatly improved, and cotton does not emit the petrochemical vapors contained in polyurethane foam that can adversely affect sensitive people.
4. Swiss designed, high coil count Royal-Flex® 704i Innerspring System provides excellent support and increased sensitivity to body contours.
5. T-Spring Side Supports reinforce the sides of the mattress for edge to edge sleeping comfort and support.
6. Royal-Pedic Double Diamond Box Spring provides extra durable, 8 3/4 gauge box spring wiring with 22% more coils than an average "good quality" box spring, and with 50% more coils in the center-third where it's needed most. Heavy Duty, 5 Star Hotel Grade Wide Slat Wood Frame for durability and support.
*Made in the USA*